West Island School Website: http://www.wis.edu.hk
|West Island School is a member of the English Schools Foundation and was established in 1991. As an international secondary school offering iGCSE and IB programmes, we occupy award winning buildings in the Western district of Hong Kong. We serve a stable and established community in the Pokfulam district, with over 1200 students on roll. Our school mission of strength from diversity reflects the considerable achievements of our learners from over 40 different nationalities. Our students progress to the universities of their choice because they achieve highly, are well equipped and are leaders of the future.|
Teacher of Art (11 Feb to 25 May 2019)
The school is seeking a Teacher of Art for a maternity cover contract from 11 Feb to 25 May 2019.
The successful candidate may also be allocated a tutor group with approximate 15 students within one year group.
• Bachelor Degree in Education, or Bachelor Degree in the subject with PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate of Education), or equivalent
• Commitment to inclusion and ability to differentiate effectively
• Experience of teaching the subject across the full age and ability range up to and including Year 12.
• Knowledge and/or experience of teaching the GCSE and IB Art Curriculums
• Previous Visual Art teaching experience
• Evidence of contributing to an extra-curricular programme
• Pro-active, adaptable and passionate team player able to share responsibility for the development of curriculum and pedagogy.
|Closing Date: 23 Sep 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Margaret Lau at +852 2819 1962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|