ESF Educational Services Website: http://www.esf.org.hk
|ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL), a subsidiary to the English Schools Foundation, delivers a highly successful programme of after-school English and other language teaching and sports coaching for children across Hong Kong, and also operates five international kindergartens.|
Customer Service Officer
Are you a passionate and dynamic person?
If you are a dynamic and friendly team player who is keen to learn about the educational services sector, this is the opportunity for you!
The primary role of a Customer Service Officer, within the Sports team, is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person, for a broad range of sports after-school programmes for children aged 15 months to 18 years. You will be working in an energetic and enthusiastic environment with great exposure to diversity.
The Customer Service Officer:
- Provides help and advice to customers and attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and giving detailed responses and course recommendations
- Processes enrolments, payments and other requests in a prompt and accurate manner
- Liaises with coaches and parents to ensure the smooth operation of classes
- Works to sell courses to potential customers
- Builds up and maintains close relationships with customers so as to ensure education and service quality
- Resolves problems by clarifying the customers’ concerns and develops feedback procedures
- Diploma, Associate Degree or Degree Holder
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a customer service role
- Attentive to detail and accuracy in documentation
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- High level of customer service orientation and administration skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Sports sector experience is welcome but not essential
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 30 Sep 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Paul Lawrence at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|