ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds. Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. ESF has over 17,000 students. |
For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Administrator – Facilities
Provides clerical and administrative support including,
1. Assists in establishing, implementing and maintaining Document Control System and policies
2. Handles daily filing, scanning and photocopying of documents and general clerical work
3. Performs general data entry, responsible for data entry of requisitions (work order and invoices) into the Work Order System,
4. Liaises and works closely with accounts departments and assists in general book keeping and handle payment processing
5. Assists in ad hoc projects and assignments
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with proficiency in MS office applications
- High integrity, mature, strong initiative and able to work independently
- Exposure on supporting accounting tasks
- Good organizational skill and ability to perform multi-task
- Good command of written English & Chinese is essential
- Immediate availability is preferred
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 23 Sep 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Glenda Lee at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|