Renaissance College Website: http://www.renaissance.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
ICT Technician (Temporary until 28 Dec 2018)
- Provide technical support to students, teachers and support staff including but not limited to software troubleshooting and training, hardware setup, network diagnosis
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the schools administrative and teaching and learning networks, computers and databases
- Assist in the administration of software licenses, hardware inventories and procurement
- Maintain web helpdesk management services and operations
- Conduct regular system and service surveys to ensure quality management
- Provide evaluation and acceptance testing of third party installations
- Support new staff orientation and ongoing professional development
- Other duties in supporting student learning
- University or vocational graduate in computer science, information technology or equivalent desirable.
- Experience is an advantage but we will consider fresh graduates and school leavers.
- Knowledge of at least one of the common Operation Systems, e.g. Windows servers, Mac OS X, Redhat Linux.
- Knowledge and understanding of Apple products, desktop and user account management within a Mac environment preferred
- High initiative, self-starter and self-motivated team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Strong organizing skills essential
- Experience of working in an educational institution would be desirable
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior ICT Technician.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 22 Sep 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|