ESF International Kindergarten (Tung Chung) Website: http://www.tck.edu.hk
|The Kindergarten is attended by children aged 3-5 years for five sessions per week either in the morning or afternoon session.|
• Responsible for the safety of the campus and its facilities, report as required.
• Take care of the campus facilities and related equipment, to provide repair as required.
• Assist the cleaning team
• Responsible for the up-keep of the school podium
• Maintain a clean environment and work with the other cleaning members at the campus.
• Responsible for the school events and facilities set up.
• Any additional duties.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
• Form 3 High School or IVE
• Able to handle ad hoc incidents independently at the campus
• A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skill
• Fast learner, detail-minded and multi-tasker
• Priority is given to candidate with repair-work experience
• Language: Cantonese preferred and Basic English communication skills
• 語言能力: 廣東話及簡單英語
• 15 days Annual Leave, Medical & Dental Insurance and MPF
• Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays off
• Work Hours: Monday to Friday (7.30 am to 5.30 pm, 1 hour for Lunch & Break)
• 15天有薪年假; 醫療及牙科福利; 強積金
• 工作時間 ： 星期一至五 (早上7時30分至下午5時30分; 1小時休息、午飯)
Interested applicant, please email to: email@example.com (Ms. Ko) or call on 3742 3500
有意者請電郵簡歷至: firstname.lastname@example.org (高小姐) 或 致電3742 3500。
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong. 申請者必須為永久香港居民或持有效香港工作簽証。
|Closing Date: 05 Oct 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Dorothy Ko at +852 3742 3500 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|