Bradbury School Website: http://www.bradbury.edu.hk
|Bradbury School is a four form entry school with 720 students.|
Bradbury School would like to recruit an ICT Technician to work in our I.T. team.
• Performs day to day hardware and software configurations
• Performs help desk duties to respond enquires from computer users
• Coordinate IT support with suppliers
• Maintains stability of all computing equipment and peripheral devices
• Performs security and system monitoring, application system
backup/restore, and event log analysis
• Installation of new hardware equipment and software applications
• Maintain, monitor, and improve the performance of IT systems
• Maintain the asset registry for IT equipment
• Documentation works for related IT service
• Other assigned IT related works
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Solid experience in Win XP / 2000 / 2003 / Mac OS is a must
• Solid experience in Windows server / Linux
• Proficiency in PC Desktop application support & general knowledge in PC/Printer/Scanner Hardware
• Familiar with MS Office, Antivirus, Ghost and other general office automation software
• Basic skills in operation and administration of network equipment including firewall and switches.
• experience in IT procurement
• good trouble shooting skill
• a team player
• good command of English language
• Self motivated and a fast learner
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 30 Sep 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Alan Tang at +852 2574 8249 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|