South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
JOB PURPOSE: Manage all enrollments to the school by providing an efficient and effective admissions procedure in accordance with ESF admissions policy
- Answer all queries promptly regarding admissions, waiting lists and school information
- Manage and update application data on OAS (the ESF on line admissions system)
- Promptly refill vacancies based on ESF admission criteria; ensure requisite supporting documentation and payments are fulfilled
- Organise interviews, assessments, school visits, information sessions for prospective families and students
- Maintain and update all records of the admission and exiting process (both electronic and hard copies)
- Ensure the school website and the admission information pack are up-to-date
- Represent the school at official meetings of the ESF Admissions Group and maintain close relationship with Admissions staff at other schools
- Work closely with ESF central admissions in regard to completing the different tasks and deadlines of the admission cycle
- Develop strategies and be accounting for meeting the school enrollment target
- Collect and update leaving students contact information and transfer to the Alumni database
- Assist in maintaining the alumni network and organizing alumni events
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Manager(s)
- Degree in Business or Office Administration disciplines
- 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps)
- Fluency in both written and verbal English is essential; Bilingual in Chinese and English will be advantageous
- Competent office administration skills
- Attentive to details and follow-up works
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Team player, high initiative and pro-active
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 30 Sep 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|