ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds. Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. ESF has over 17,000 students. |
For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
HR Assistant Executive / Executive (Focus in Benefits Support)
The ESF Human Resources function is committed to pioneering and setting people best practices and trends. We have an unique opportunity for our total reward project, and we are looking for someone to support the Manager-HR Compensation & Benefits with focus in benefits related matters at schools and ESF Centre and the execution of day-to-day tasks
The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. We have 22 schools in Hong Kong from Kindergartens to Secondary Schools. We hire well over 1000 teachers from across the globe, and educate over 17,000 students from more than 60 nationalities.
Job details as below:
Strategic Support in Benefits
- Assist the smooth implementation of the Flexible Benefits insurance programmes
- Liaise and communicate with Insurer and insurance broker
- Handle and follow through special medical insurance cases
- Plan and organise annual Health Lounge e.g. health tests and talks
- Support the regular tender exercise for broker and insurer
- Perform other duties and assume accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
Support in Compensation:
- Assist in annual compensation surveys
- Assist in annual review and update of compensation & benefits structures for different job positions, job families and job framework
- Support in compensation Analysis
Minimum three years relevant experience and some experience
in customer service or insurance industry preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Executive
Bachelor degree in business or related discipline preferred
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills enabling the gathering and summarising of large amounts of numerical data
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Research skills relevant to gathering competitive C&B information in HK and relevant overseas markets
- Customer Services
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 30 Sep 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Sybil Chan at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|