Responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance within ESF facilities to a level that is fit for ESF needs.
• Formulate, plan, execute and monitor preventative maintenance activities for assigned schools in accordance with ESF policy and procedures
• Administer maintenance works including implementation of procurement, issuance work orders, quality control of the works, coordination with school stakeholders, handle payment process
• Collect, maintain, update, analyze as built information and maintenance records from FDD project team or 3rd parties
• Build maintenance database and define its best usage for maintenance planning/ordering and financial administration
• Review/analyze real life cases and recommend both short and long terms improvement suggestions
• Conduct quality control activities and customer satisfaction survey
• Provide expertize recommendations to assigned schools upon request
• Organize regular meetings and produce notes/ minutes for follow up purposes
• Maintain and update equipment/materials inventory database, works order system, approved contractor/ consultant and specialist contractor lists
• Observe and apply latest market practice/knowledge to improve ESF practice
- Degree/HD in Building Services Engineering
- Class B0 electrical workers (for Building Services only)
- Professional body membership is preferable but not a must
- Workshop and direct supervision experience in building fabric repairs such as concrete repairs, leakage repairs, water proofing application, decoration works such as plastering/painting/carpentry works, façade inspection and repairs, fabrication of metal frames
- Workshop or direct supervision experience in pipe works construction, switch gears testing/repairs, pumps maintenance, electrical power distribution system maintenance, ventilation fans and ducting maintenance, fume cupboard maintenance
- Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate holder
- Training in safety supervision preferable
8-10 year practical maintenance management experience gained from consulting firm, service providers or building owners
• Development of comprehensive maintenance plan includes time/cost/quality/safety
• Knowhow of technical specification/method of building repairs
• Knowhow of E&M system capacity calculation and maintenance practice
• Ability to develop maintenance specification base on manufacturer’s information, established standard, statutory requirement or market best practice
• Tender and contract format development
• Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese (desirable).
• Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
• Selection of best life cycle cost/investment alternative
• Budget planning and control
• Translate specialist information to laymen terms
• Apply latest technology with a focus to sustainability and cost effectiveness
• Good understanding of statutory requirements, COP and standards
• Maintenance works practice and safety precaution
• Development of database
• Minor works, MBIS, MWIS, BEEO/BEC and maintenance contract implementation
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.