• Manage multiple complex projects concurrently and at different stages of development.
• Manage and maintain the team in FDD for successful delivery of major capital projects.
• Supervise and provide technical supports to the team members to ensure the effective operations of the team.
• Initial and ongoing consultation/ technical advice to end users and development of project brief documents clearly articulating the key objectives and scope of the Project(s).
• Internal co-ordination on matters such as education, human resources, finance, communication and admissions to ensure that project deliverables are achieved.
• Appoint and manage consultants throughout the entire project life-cycle.
• Planning, scheduling and managing the processes for major projects within budget, on time and to ESF standards for quality and applicable statutory requirements. This shall include development of strategies for possible outsourcing various aspects of a project to achieve the projects objectives of price, schedule and quality.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with the HKSAR Government on matters of possible funding, statutory requirements and other matters associated with major projects.
• Contribute, as a member of the FDD team to the strategic development of the Organization and Department and to building constructive and collaborative relationships with ESF colleagues, School Councils, Principals and other ESF stakeholders.
• Meet with end users and consultants on a regular basis to discuss status of projects, determine client satisfaction and respond to any problems and concerns;
• Assist with the creation of, in collaboration with the Director, Facilities, budget estimates for major projects.
• Provide regular reports and presentations to the Director, Facilities as requested.
• Application of project management techniques
• Ability to manage crisis and recommend emergency plan
• Ability to manage a team of professionals
• Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese (desirable)
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Expert leadership skills
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.