All Kindergartens and Primary Schools Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation currently has five kindergartens and nine primary schools, authorised to deliver the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Programme (PYP)*. This encourages children to learn through research, inquiry and problem solving. The curriculum fosters the values of internationalism and mutual understanding. Chinese (Putonghua) is offered in all our primary schools from Years 1 to 6.|
*ESF International Kindergarten, Tung Chung is in the process for IB accreditation.
Supply Educational Assistant (Kindergarten Only)
Support for Learning and Teaching:
• Assist in the educational and social development of students
• Support students in mainstream classes including all academic and/or specialist subjects as required.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of Individual Education Programs for students and the monitoring of students’ academic progress
• Support students with emotional / behavioural problems and help develop their social skills / behaviours, including the implementation of behaviour modification programmes when required.
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom, including supporting access to camps, educational visits and whole school activities, to enable students to fully participate in activities
• Assist students with personal care needs e.g. toileting, changing clothes.
• Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with students, treating them with respect and consideration
• Sufficient knowledge, expertise and awareness of students’ social, emotional and learning needs to work effectively with teachers as part of a professional team
• Ability to work effectively with individual students, small group and whole classes under the direction and supervision of a qualified teacher
• Tact, discretion, confidentiality and the willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Fluent in English
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 28 Jun 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|