To work with the various team members to ensure that the portfolio is delivering at or above set targets in terms of rental income, high occupancy levels, income generation, customer satisfaction, maintenance and condition of the property.
- To provide and maintain excellent customer service to ESF residents with a target of zero complaints;
- To manage the respective allocated portfolio of ESF properties and be accountable for all resident queries, repairs, and the respective maintenance contracts (soft and hard services) upgrading, redecoration and move in and out of the ESF units
- To manage the Facilities Officers under their direct report and ensure that they act as the main point of contact for daily operations with the support of the Senior Facilities Officer when required.
- To escalate and inform the Senior Property Manager as appropriate to ensure fast effective maintenance, for the residents in regards to their home with the support of the appropriate team members and escalate to Senior Property Manager as appropriate;
- To ensure all queries or requests are handled in a timely and efficient manner providing updates and regular communications at all times as required;
- To manage resident queries, expectations and provide efficient solutions and options to ensure successful outcome;
- To review and follow up the shared tenant communication inbox daily, and to respond within one working day.
- To work closely with the Residential Team members to ensure excellent outcome;
- To work closely with the ESF HQ team members as appropriate including those supporting teams including HR, IT, Finance, Procurement (see contact list in welcome handbook)
- To ensure that all repair and emergency works are undertaken in timely manner according to ESF standards and the Response Time Document;
- Working with Colliers International to ensure all properties are fully occupied at all times to a good standard of repair
- To follow up to conclusion any requested or required works with the appropriate party (contractor, term contractor, technician, etc).
- That for all move in and outs that all inspections are co-ordinated with Colliers, the tenant and the respective team members in a timely manner (see Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure that the unit is put back into a good state of repair and back onto the market.
- To ensure their respective buildings and sites are maintained to a good standard of repair at all times;
- To ensure that any technical inspections are undertaken and follow up works by the Contractor and our in house technicians
- To ensure that all vendors/suppliers provide excellent service and outcome;
- Work together to ensure the common parts in BH are in good order in regards to the physical and day to day operations
- Work together to ensure contractor performance is to a good standard and that they work with the STO in a timely manner when technical contracts need to be retendered etc
- That regular notices are posted for tenant compliance (see list for frequency of issuance) e.g. fire regulations/blocking of fire escapes and lobbies, recycling , typhoon/weather updates.
- That all related actions are taken in regards to any breaches of house rules, regulations and ESF policy and report to the SPM.
• Degree holder in related field.
• 8-10 years of residential experience or property management experience, gained in property leasing or building management company is an advantage,
• Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
• Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese (desirable).
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.