ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds. Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. ESF has over 17,000 students. |
For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Internal Audit - Assistant Officer
We are currently recruiting an Internal Audit professional to join our team. Reporting to the Internal Auditor, the Assistant Internal Auditor Officer’s responsibilities include:
- To assist the establishment of audit plan
- To identify risks and control weaknesses
- To carry out audit fieldwork and document observations
- To make recommendations on improvement measures
- To draft audit reports for management
- To follow up the implementation of audit recommendations
- To participate in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Possession of a relevant professional qualification (eg. CPA/ CIA) preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to work independently
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good communication and report-writing skills
- Proficient at performing analysis
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 30 Sep 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Eva Pang at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|