ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds. Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. ESF has over 17,000 students. |
For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Event Officer, Part-time (2-3 days per week, 12 Nov 2018 to 14 Jun 2019)
• Support Chinese event team on event planning and make the event run smoothly.
• Promote the event across social media platform.
• Collect and update student registration information on the website.
• Answer public inquiries on the event details.
• Provide clerical support such as data entry, arrange meetings, distribute documents/information, etc.
• Communicate with internal staff and external suppliers and vendors.
• Assist in the planning of award ceremony and provide onsite logistics support.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in event management.
• Fluent Mandarin and English required.
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and team spirit.
• Detail-oriented and be able to work with tight deadline.
• Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
• Working experience in Chinese education is an advantage.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 01 Oct 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Feiying Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|