ESF Educational Services Website: http://www.esf.org.hk
|ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL), a subsidiary to the English Schools Foundation, delivers a highly successful programme of after-school English and other language teaching and sports coaching for children across Hong Kong, and also operates five international kindergartens.|
Football Coach, Part-time Hourly
Contributing to the development of tomorrow's football players in Hong Kong is the rewarding experience that coaching with the ESF Lion’s After School Programme can give you!
From Monday to Friday, we have sessions at most of the 22 ESF primary and secondary schools throughout Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories. Coaching children from 5 to 11 years old, the After School Programme coaches furnishes Hong Kong’s young players with the building blocks to mature into well rounded players.
- Possess a current Football Level 1 Coach Award accredited by a national governing body
- Fluency in English essential including excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be passionate about sport, especially teaching football and have an abundance of energy, enthusiasm and patience to work with young children
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments, ability groups and weather conditions
- A commitment to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours
- Willing and enthusiastic about continued professional development, education and training
- Proven record of working with children in 3 – 12 year old age group
- Experience of working with schools
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Proven ability to use own initiative
- Additional sports related qualifications
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 31 Aug 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Paul Lawrence at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|