Bradbury School Website: http://www.bradbury.edu.hk
|Bradbury School is a four form entry school with 720 students.|
Site Manager 校工主管
• Supervising cleaning and security staff or service providers
• Carrying out day-to-day cleaning, maintenance and minor repairs
• Conduct checks to ensure that a/c, lighting and alarm systems are working properly
• Conduct safety checks as needed
• Unlock buildings in the morning and locking it at the end of the day
• Assist with the set up of venues for specific events, such as meetings, fairs, concerts etc.
• Keep record and order necessary materials, equipment and furniture
• Liaise and assist school activities preparation or venue arrangements
• Liaise with contractors and staff on building maintenance works
• 如有水電, 保安或任何執照優先，請連同申請表及履歷一同提交
• The ability to carry out minor repairs and maintenance jobs
• Fluent in Cantonese and fair in English or vice versa
• Good time management skills & flexible in handling daily tasks across various areas
• Good problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Initiative and the ability to take appropriate action when required.
• Preferably possessing a Security (Type I), electrician certification (Grade A). (Any certificates/ qualifications to be submitted with the job application)
Candidates with less experience will be considered as assistant caretaker.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
15 days annual leave, medical & dental benefit and on site staff quarter with utilities are provided.
有意申請者,請將求職信、個人履歷 (包括工作經驗，推薦人及期望薪酬) 連同執照 (如有) 傳真至 : 2833-2865 或 電郵至 : firstname.lastname@example.org
All interested candidates, please send your CV (include work experience, reference and expected salary) with copy of licenses (if any) by fax: 2833-2865 or email to email@example.com
|Closing Date: 27 Jan 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Alan Tang at +852 2574 8249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|