Bradbury School Website: http://www.bradbury.edu.hk
|Bradbury School is a four form entry school with 720 students.|
Finance & HR Assistant (Finance Focus, 5 days work)
This role assists managing payroll processing. Assists school performing general accounting duties and other administration tasks as below.
Responsible for operational HR and Accounting issues within a specific school. Assists in HR data input and payroll processing. Assists school management in preparing the full set of school accounts and reports and performing general accounting duties which may include banking, asset management etc.
Maintains HR information:
- includes employee personal data, recruitment, leave etc.
- generates HR reports for school management
- handles HR related enquiries from staff members and report to line manager on any problems arising
Maintains school accounts information:
- prepares payroll information for school based employees, such as supply teachers by entering timesheets
- checks for approval from manager, enters record and generates report to verify
- checks source and updates account
- checks bank record, records analysis
Other duties as reasonably assigned by Line Manager and Principal which may include:
- Occasionally organize service providers which may include catering, guards and cleaners, excursion bus etc.
- Facility hiring
- Bachelor Degree (or Diploma) in Business Administration/Account
- LCCI Level 1 or higher in Accounting
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and Word
- Organizational skills
- Prioritize work and follow-up
- Attention to detail
- Initiative to problem solving
- Communication (Fluent in English and Knowledge in Cantonese)
- Ability to follow established systems and policies
The position requires minimal over time, and our remuneration package is competitive, with
- 15 days Annual Leave
- 5-day work week
- Medical & Dental Benefit
- Life Insurance
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 22 Jan 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Percy Mak at +852 25748249 or Percy.firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|