Beacon HiII School Website: http://www.beaconhill.edu.hk/
|Beacon Hill School is a three form entry primary school with approximately 540 students.|
ESF is looking for a high caliber educational leader to take the reins at an extraordinary, well performing school in Hong Kong. The role is to deliver against our mission to help every student be the best that they can be. This is a prestigious role suitable for those with a strong proven track record of running a successful school. The expected start date for this position is August 2019.
Beacon Hill School is an international, co-educational primary school within the English Schools Foundation, the largest provider of English medium education in Asia. The school follows the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme and has a student roll of 540.
In common with all of the schools within ESF, Beacon Hill School is a first class school that delivers outstanding results for every single family. Our approach to teaching is simple: we recruit great teachers who then work to support and understand every student in their class, so that they can reach their true potential.
The Principal we are looking for will be someone who can take this already high performing school to new heights. They will be an inspirational leader, someone who will bring fresh thinking, a desire to develop their staff and an abundance of energy.
In addition to having the opportunity to lead the school, as one of our senior leaders, you would have a role in helping shape the future direction of the Foundation.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an exceptional leader.
The ideal candidate will …
• Have an educational philosophy that is holistic, respectful of values, celebrates diversity and promotes student well-being and safety
• Able to continue driving an inclusive School philosophy while embedding a new curriculum and learning approaches
• Be passionate about learning and teaching and setting high expectations for students and staff
• Have a compelling vision for education and the ability to articulate this to all stakeholders
• Responsible for collaborative pedagogy and curriculum development with neighbouring schools
• Be internationally minded and committed to international education
• Be an inspiring, motivating and collaborative leader for our outstanding staff, students and alumni
• Be creative and innovative
• Be a learning-centred Principal, committed to a culture of continuous improvement
Applicants must be suitably qualified, have a proven track record as a senior leader in a school, a professional teaching qualification, fluency in English and a desire to contribute in a challenging and rewarding environment.
• Working with outstanding students and staff and alumni in one of the world’s most amazing cities;
• A competitive salary and cash housing allowance;
• International medical and life insurance coverage;
• Education allowance for two children;
• 20% gratuity upon successful completion of each two-year contract.
|Closing Date: 23 Jan 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Paul Munder at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|