South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
Part-time Cleaner 兼職清潔工
- Clean and disinfect all designed classrooms, corridors, toilets, etc to the required standard
- Keep all designated areas clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with the set up and break down of venues for specific events such as meetings, fairs, concerts, etc
- Part-time work from 2:25 pm to 6:25 pm (Monday to Friday)
- 2 years relevant experience is desirable
- Clean, neat and well organised
- Self motivate and team player
Please fax your CV with current and expected salary Attn: Miss Hazel Tong at 2553 8811.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
待遇： 有年假15天, 星期一至五: 下午2時25分至下午6時25分, 每週工作5天, 每天工作 4 小時
Please contact Ms Hazel Tong by 22406765 for enquires.
Interested candidates please fax your CV to 2553 8811 with current and expected salary to Ms Hazel Tong.
求職者可致電22406765與湯小姐聯絡或傳真履歷到 2553 8811。
|Closing Date: 28 Feb 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Hazel Tong at +852 22406765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|