|Discovery College is a part of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
This role provides support to the school development and communications office and supports all school communication materials (e.g. newsletters, school publications, graphic design) and maintains the school websites. Strong graphic design skills are essential. Knowledge of Wordpress is also key.
● Support the design of a range of College media and publications for both internal and external use including magazines, Yearbook, online Annual Report, etc.
● Develop and present creative, but professional ideas for publication content and design.
● Liaise with outside local printers to produce publications and other materials
● Support the maintenance and development of the College Wordpress-Based websites
● Use PHP frameworks to support and build web applications
● Editing/Proofreading of documents and publications
● Photography of school activities
● Assist with information gathering for College publications
● Support the Development & Communications department with other tasks as required, including, but not limited to activities, alumni, sponsorship and scholarship.
● Assist in maintenance of social media across all programmes
● Develops and maintains website graphic designs (e.g., art, color themes, photographs, web pages) and layout to support the organization's image, identity and brands
● Establishes and maintains the organization's website graphics standards, techniques and methods
● Analyzes website technology trends to identify new techniques and ensure optimal site design
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.