Glenealy School Website: http://www.glenealy.edu.hk
|Located in one of Hong Kong's most international and diverse residential communities, Glenealy School is a two form primary school which is part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF). With its 360 students and families the Glenealy School community describes itself as a “small school with a big heart”. |
Glenealy School has a long and proud history of excellence, innovation and child-centred education. Our young, happy, and internationally-minded learners are inclusive, motivated to be the best they can be, and are excited about how they can make a positive difference in the world.
Cleaner / Workman
The Workman’s, primary responsibility is to ensure the building and grounds of the school are maintained securely and in a safe and clean condition.
• Unlock all doors in the morning and lock up in the evening on a daily basis.
• General cleaning of designated areas.
• Assist with moving school furniture, equipment and supplies as directed.
• Monitor storage of tools, furniture and site equipment on the premises
• Assist with venue setup for major events eg. School Assemblies, Parents Evenings, Concerts, School Performances, School Fair, etc.
• Liaise with ESF contractors on builder’s and repair work arranged by the school.
• Liaise with external cleaners and/or security staff.
• Assist with issues related to outside hiring of the school’s facilities.
Standard working hours are 7:15am to 4:15pm (Monday to Friday), but there will be several days when locking-up of the premises needs to take place outside these hours.
If required, a small living quarter is available on site to the successful applicant.
Minimum typical education Form 5 or above.
Minimum typical experience 3-5 years relevant experience.
• Basic cleaning/maintenance skills
• Self motivation
• Basic time management skills in completing the daily tasks at various work areas
• Attentive to detail
• Planning & organisational Skills
Benefits include 15 days annual leave, medical/dental cover and inclusion in the MPF scheme.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 31 Mar 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Pamela Stanley at +852 25221919 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|