English Schools Foundation Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is a modern, well-managed educational organisation, committed to offering an international education to students drawn from over 70 countries. We are proud to be at the forefront of the educational hub in Hong Kong. We actively take advantage of the opportunities that Hong Kong offers as Asia’s world city and the principal gate-way to China.|
The curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate, is adapted to Hong Kong, and the Asia Pacific region. ESF’s 1,100 teachers are highly qualified bringing with them experience from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, the UK and many other international school systems. All schools offer a broad range of out-of-school activities in Hong Kong and overseas.
ESF has over 17,000 students. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. The great majority of our students study for the IB Diploma and gain entry to universities all over the world. ESF has a long-standing commitment to children with additional needs and is the principal provider for English-speaking children with special educational needs in Hong Kong. For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
- Maintain, support, repair, install, configure and manage ICT resources.
- Support web helpdesk services and operations.
- Provide technical support and develop training resources for users with respect to the use of ICT.
- Support accurate inventory control practices of ICT resources.
- Source and purchase ICT equipment and resources in adhering to school Procurement Policy
- Support community members on ad hoc projects that require ICT resources for completion.
- Collaborate as a team member of the ICT Department in completing new system development and integration of ICT systems and applications.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Manager.
- Degree/Advanced Diploma holder in Computing/Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 3 years of relevant working experience is preferred, fresh graduate with great potential will also be considered.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with current operating systems, hardware and mainstream software.
- Knowledge in PHP and MySQL is an advantage.
- A team player who is able to train, communicate and present complicated tasks in simple, clear language to other members of staff.
- A positive mentality, focused on problem solving and achieving the aims of the Team.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 31 Mar 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Stanley Ho at +852 37622655 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|