|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is a modern, well-managed educational organisation, committed to offering an international education to students drawn from over 70 countries. We are proud to be at the forefront of the educational hub in Hong Kong. We actively take advantage of the opportunities that Hong Kong offers as Asia’s world city and the principal gate-way to China.|
The curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate, is adapted to Hong Kong, and the Asia Pacific region. ESF’s 1,100 teachers are highly qualified bringing with them experience from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, the UK and many other international school systems. All schools offer a broad range of out-of-school activities in Hong Kong and overseas.
ESF has over 17,000 students. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. The great majority of our students study for the IB Diploma and gain entry to universities all over the world. ESF has a long-standing commitment to children with additional needs and is the principal provider for English-speaking children with special educational needs in Hong Kong. For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
The role of Data Analytics Manager provides key support through biographical, financial and engagement information about parents, alumni and friends of the ESF. This information will be useful to the ESF Advancement and Communications teams as they cultivate, strategise about, and solicit individuals to secure voluntary support for ESF. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive donor database.
Reporting to the Dir. of Advancement, this role is a key member of the fundraising team, working closely with all members of the ESF Centre’s Advancement team.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Graduway program, including reporting functions and potential uses.
• Manage the operation, maintenance of data input, data integrity and accuracy for an identified, or created, internal constituents DB management system.
• Manage the integration and on-going imports of data into the systems.
• Maintain accurate records on the database through proper periodic reviews of information.
• Work with staff to clarify report requests and formatting needs, and make changes as indicated to Graduway reports, through custom reporting formats.
• Manage the creation of donor reports. Develop additional reports and lists that are responsive to the needs of various constituents, including the Advancement team, the Communications team and the office of the CEO.
• Prioritize and accommodate competing requests for data and reports according to established departmental priorities.
• Provide data needed for all solicitations and communications from the Advancement and Communications departments.
• Provide support and training for all advancement and alumni relations programs, as needed, as well as monitoring gifts and event registrations through Graduway system.
• Create and maintain an appeal coding system. As requested, produce data reports on appeal effectiveness.
• Collaborate with Information Technology Department and staff in schools’ business offices to ensure an efficient and accurate exchange of data; may require attending various data working group meetings.
Data Research Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the identification and initial assessment of new prospects (includes: corporations, foundations and individual donors) capable of significant financial support to ESF, as well as on going evaluation of previously identified prospects.
• Monitor and utilize a variety of on-line electronic and printed sources, including tax records, newspapers, Linked in, periodicals screening data, internal lists and leads from alumni relations, schools –based communications officers and advancement director to identify and qualify new prospective donors and create clear concise and detailed prospect profiles.
• Oversee the prospect management process, including updating prospect coding and proposal information within the database, and meeting with advancement team to review major donor lists regularly.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.