Glenealy School Website: http://www.glenealy.edu.hk
|Located in one of Hong Kong's most international and diverse residential communities, Glenealy School is a two form primary school which is part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF). With its 360 students and families the Glenealy School community describes itself as a “small school with a big heart”. |
Glenealy School has a long and proud history of excellence, innovation and child-centred education. Our young, happy, and internationally-minded learners are inclusive, motivated to be the best they can be, and are excited about how they can make a positive difference in the world.
This is a community-based school and the community is hugely supportive of the school. Glenealy is now recruiting a principal for the academic year 2019-2020 onwards (date to be mutually agreed).
The ideal candidate will be
• Internationally minded;
• Passionate about learning and teaching and setting high expectations for every student;
• Knowledgeable about the IB Primary Years Programme;
• Able to lead, nurture and further develop the school’s academic, pastoral, social and cultural achievements;
• Committed to fostering a culture of continuous improvement;
• Adept and skilled at leading and developing a collaborative and progressive group of teachers;
• Responsive to the wider school community.
• Competitive salary and cash / housing allowance;
• International medical coverage;
• Education allowance for two children;
• 20% gratuity upon successful completion of the initial two-year contract.
Applicants must have a proven track record as a senior leader in a school, a degree, a professional teaching qualification, fluency in English and a desire to contribute in a challenging and rewarding environment.
For further details of the position and application method, please visit https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
For information about the school, please visit www.glenealy.edu.hk
The below closing date is midnight Hong Kong Time
|Closing Date: 31 Mar 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Paul Munder at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|