South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
- Clean and disinfect all designated classrooms, corridors, toilets, etc to the required standard
- Keep all designated areas clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with the set up and break down of venues for specific events such as meetings, fairs, concerts, etc
- Work as a team player during school holidays to clean to entire school buildings
- Following jobs on daily task assigned by the supervisor/line manager
- 2 years relevant experience is desirable
- Clean neat and well organised
- Self-motivated and team player
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
資歷： 2年經驗, 勤奮, 服從及具責任心, 具相關經驗優先
|Closing Date: 30 Apr 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Hazel Tong at +852 22406765 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|