English Schools Foundation Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is a modern, well-managed educational organisation, committed to offering an international education to students drawn from over 70 countries. We are proud to be at the forefront of the educational hub in Hong Kong. We actively take advantage of the opportunities that Hong Kong offers as Asia’s world city and the principal gate-way to China.|
The curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate, is adapted to Hong Kong, and the Asia Pacific region. ESF’s 1,100 teachers are highly qualified bringing with them experience from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, the UK and many other international school systems. All schools offer a broad range of out-of-school activities in Hong Kong and overseas.
ESF has over 17,000 students. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. The great majority of our students study for the IB Diploma and gain entry to universities all over the world. ESF has a long-standing commitment to children with additional needs and is the principal provider for English-speaking children with special educational needs in Hong Kong. For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Human Resources Executive (Benefits)
Support the Manager-HR Compensation & Benefits with focus in benefits related matters at schools and ESF Centre and the execution of day-to-day tasks
Strategic Support in Benefits
- Assist the smooth implementation of the Flexible Benefits insurance programmes
- Liaise and communicate with Insurer and insurance broker
- Handle and follow through special medical insurance cases
- Support the annual Health Lounge e.g. health tests and talks
- Support the regular tender exercise for broker and insurer
- Perform other duties and assume accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
Support in Compensation:
- Assist in annual compensation surveys
- Assist in annual review and update of compensation & benefits structures for different job positions, job families and job framework
- Support in compensation analysis
- Bachelor degree in human resources or related discipline preferred
- Minimum three years in human resources function and some experience
in customer service or insurance industry preferred
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills enabling the gathering and summarising of large amounts of numerical data
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Research skills relevant to gathering competitive C&B information in HK and relevant overseas markets
- HK Employment practice
- Understand Hong Kong economic condition
- HRIS e.g. IPL
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Executive
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 23 Apr 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Stanley Ho at +852 37622655 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|