Beacon Hill School Website: http://www.beaconhill.edu.hk/
|Beacon Hill School is a three form entry primary school with approximately 540 students. Beacon Hill School's Vision and Mission statement to be a happy, diverse and inclusive community where everybody has confidence to aspire to be the best they can be, now and in the future. We create a safe, caring and supportive environment enabling purposeful challenge through a dynamic and rigorous curriculum; we inspire and develop creativity and academic potential; we encourage global and social responsibility; we foster independence in thought and action.|
• Primarily support children in their educational and social learning and development under the direction of a year team.
• Assist in monitoring of students’ academic progress
• Support students in mainstream classes in all subjects
• Monitor students’ responses to learning tasks through a range of assessment activities, providing feedback to teachers
• Assist teachers with lesson preparation and assessments.
• Prepare and present displays of students' learning
• Support students in an inclusive learning environment.
• Duties will include supporting the students during regular class time with individualised learning tasks and personal care duties as required.
Start working on 9th August, 2019
Candidates must have a caring, committed and enthusiastic approach to working with young children. The candidate must have good oral and written communication skills, be team centred and have good organisation skills and initiative.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 03 May 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Shiree Yam at +852 23365221 or email@example.com.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|