King George V School Website: http://www.kgv.edu.hk
|King George V School is an international secondary school with approximately 1,800 students that teaches the IGCSE and IB curriculum in English.|
• Take pride in conducting cleaning, support and minor maintenance tasks within the internal and outside areas.
• Clean the School facilities with care and to the highest standards.
• Deliver task/subject area specific janitor support when required.
• Conduct minor repair and maintenance work.
• Conduct waste disposal in accordance with the environmentally responsible policies of the school.
• Use the correct equipment and comply with health and safety regulations to operate with safe working practices.
• Move school furniture, equipment and heavy objects etc to assist with venue setup for major events eg. Exams, School Assemblies, Parent’s Evenings, Concerts, School Performances, School Fair, etc.
• Act as an immediate point of contact to assist Teaching and Support staff to maintain a safe and hygienic learning environment.
• Advise and direct students when required to sustain a safe, clean School.
• Team spirit, trustworthiness and pride in working standards
• Elementary English ability to interact with staff and students
• Good Cantonese to work with Janitor team and contractors
• High standards of cleaning and maintenance skills
• Self-motivation, willingness to work hard and sustain a positive attitude
• Time management skills and able to react quickly to new priorities
• Attentive to detail and diligent in carrying out tasks unsupervised
• Prepared to work flexible hours to contribute to School events
• Permanent position with 15 days annual leave, medical & dental benefit, public holidays.
All interested candidates please call 27606683 or send application letter with CV to 2 Tin Kwong Road, Homantin, Kowloon, Hong Kong or fax to 27607116 / 27629806 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
有意申請者,請致電27606613或將求職信連個人履歷郵寄至九龍何文田天光道2號英皇佐治五世學校、傳真至27607116 / 27629806或電郵至joyce.email@example.com。
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 14 Jun 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at +852 27606683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|