South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
Educational Assistant - French, Part-time
- To support students with French learning in school
- To support students to maximize their achievements with the curriculum
- To support teachers with the aim of increasing students access to and attainment within the school curriculum
- To support teachers in preparing and managing teaching resources, as well as setting up systems to manage those resources
- To support the development of authentic language experiences
- Native French and fluent in English
- Working experience with children is preferred
- Ability to work effectively with individual students, small groups and the whole class under the direction and supervision of a qualified teacher
- Strong communication skills, collaborative and team player
- It would be an advantage to be able to plan and deliver lessons for a small cohort of native speakers (DELF examinations)
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Want to know more about us?
Visit our website on www.sis.edu.hk
Contact Hazel Tong by firstname.lastname@example.org
|Closing Date: 26 May 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Hazel Tong at +852 22406765 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|