JOB PURPOSE: Support MYP and Communications Team in all administrative work, as a part of the office Amin Team to support colleagues as required.
- Process student reports, activities, reference, dispatch of letters or emails for all school activities and etc
- Assist in planning and organizing cross discipline curricular projects, such as the Community Project exhibition, Inter D, G4, etc
- Work to support the Bauhinia Family Administrator during times of high work load and during special events such as induction days and parent evenings
- Responsible for administrative duties relating to MYP, eg. accreditation, renewal and evaluation visit, updating the MYP assessment schedule, organizing and uploading MYP Units of Inquiry, processing student reports and activities, etc
- Administer MYP trainings and maintenance of staff training
- Support the ARR and data gathering processes arising from MYP
- Assist the Communications team in recording and promoting school events, eg. photo taking, drafting news articles, communications with parents, etc
- Assist the Community & Development Officer in the production of school publications, eg. newsletter, Year Book, Annual Report
- Support Facilities and Office Manager in general office administrative works for whole school events, eg. Start of Year Collection
- Cover reception duty during lunch hour if required
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Managers and relevant parties as listed above
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Administration or Business Studies
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google applications
- Fluency in both written and verbal English; bilingual in Chinese and English is desirable; confident communication skills are required
- Effective communication with teachers, parents and students
- Strong collaboration and organization skills in working effectively with internal and external parties
- A self-starter and self-motivated team player with a high level of initiative
- Capable of taking on assignments independently with minimum supervision
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.