Kowloon Junior School Website: http://www.kjs.edu.hk
|KJS is one of the primary schools under the English Schools Foundation (ESF), the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong, and is a very large, well-established five form entry school catering for 900 students from Year 1 to Year 6. It is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and is an IB World School. Teaching and learning at KJS is rich in inquiry and underpinned by a rigorous approach to pedagogy and practice.|
At KJS, our staff work in close partnership to realise our School Vision of “Success for Every Child”. Our aim is to help students develop the confidence, self-esteem and motivation necessary to “become lifelong learners who are empowered to take action to make a positive difference in the world”. We are committed to achieving our vision by:
● Being internationally minded.
● Our commitment to developing a community of learners.
● Developing independence and collaboration in pursuit of excellence.
● Valuing mistakes as learning opportunities and recognising endeavor.
● Treating others as we would like to be treated.
● Recognizing, respecting and actively seeking the ideas and opinions of others.
● Encouraging creativity and innovation.
● Having high expectations of ourselves and others.
● Promoting physical, social and emotional well-being across the community.
● Demonstrating our values through responsible action.
Cleaner / Workman
• To keep all designated areas clean and tidy at all times
• To carry out day-to-day cleaning, disinfecting, minor maintenance and repair work
• To assist in woodworking projects
• To assist in setting up of venues for school events, including moving furniture and equipment when needed
• To assist in gardening work e.g. plant watering
• To handle other assigned duties
• Preferably possessing an electrician certification (Grade A) and experience in woodworking
• Fluent in Cantonese - fair in English would be preferable
• Good standard of hygiene to carry out cleaning and disinfecting work
• A team player who is positive, hardworking, responsible and trustworthy
• Good time management skills and flexible in handling daily tasks
• Ability to follow instructions and self motivate
15 days of annual leave
Mondays to Fridays 7am to 4pm or 7.30am to 4.30pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
The above working schedule may be amended to facilitate the actual needs at school level.
星期一至星期五 早上7時至下午4時 或 早上7時30分至下午4時30分 (包括1小時午膳時間)
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
All applications should be faxed to the school on 37658701.
|Closing Date: 30 Jun 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Fion Sze at +852 37658700 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|