King George V School Website: http://www.kgv.edu.hk
|King George V School is an international secondary school with approximately 1,800 students that teaches the IGCSE and IB curriculum in English.|
Educational Assistant - French, Part-time
• Support all students to deliver a balanced school curriculum.
• Support department by taking on practical roles of responsibility for administrative, managerial and auditing activities.
• Join and work cohesively within a highly motivated and professional group of teachers.
• Work collaboratively with teachers.
• Monitor students, responses to learning tasks through a range of assessment activities, providing feedback to teachers.
• Attend team and staff meetings as requested.
• Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
• Native or nearly native French in accurate French
• Fluent in English
• Working experience with children and ICT skills are essential
• Formal teaching qualifications or additional foreign language skills an advantage
• Sufficient knowledge, expertise and awareness of students' social, emotional and learning needs to work effectively with teachers as part of a professional team
• Familiar with IGCSE/IB exams requirements( although not essential)
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 04 Aug 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|