Bradbury School Website: http://www.bradbury.edu.hk
|Bradbury School is a school of 720 children located on Hong Kong Island. Hong Kong is a vibrant and dynamic international city. It ranks amongst the world’s leading financial centres and plays a pivotal role as a gateway to China and Asia.|
Bradbury School (BS) is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. The school is part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF), a leader of education in the region.
• Cleaning of all designated areas to the required standard.
• Disinfecting all designated areas to the required standard.
• Keeping all designated areas clean and tidy at all times.
• Assisting with the set up and break down of venues for specific events such as meetings, fairs, concerts, etc.
• Move furniture and equipment within the school as required.
• Other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager.
• Good standard of hygiene. Janitorial experience will be an advantage.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• Basic cleaning skills.
• Self motivation.
• Basic time management skills to complete daily tasks across various areas.
• Follow instruction.
• Applies good knowledge of school or office operations effectively.
• Attentive to detail
• Planning and Organisational skills
• Follow up
應徵者須勤奮、具服從及責任心, 有良好的團隊合作精神。 具相關經驗者，可獲優先考慮。
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
15 days annual leave, medical & dental benefit.
有意申請者,請將求職信、個人履歷 (包括工作經驗，推薦人及期望薪酬) 連同執照 (如有) 傳真至 : 2833-2865 或 電郵至 : email@example.com
All interested candidates, please send your CV (include work experience, reference and expected salary) with copy of licenses (if any) by fax: 2833-2865 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Closing Date: 11 Aug 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Alan Tang at +852 2574 8249 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|