Renaissance College Website: http://www.renaissance.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Responsible for all the school social media and responsible for marketing school events and communicating achievements
• Developing and maintaining College communications through selected social media including School website, Alumni website, School Facebook page, Youtube, Instagram, Flickr
• Exploring the development of new social media platforms
• Marketing various school events through social media and other means
• Advising the school community (students, teachers, parents...) on how to market events
• Assisting the school in the organisation of events
• Attending College events in rotation with the other communication Manager (for the purpose of future publications and to get materials for the Social Media)
• Assisting in College projects as needed and other duties as required by the Business Manager and Principal
• Assisting the School Management in communicating emergency information, especially in case of school closure
• Work collaboratively with College support staff, teaching staff, parents, students and the College Leadership Team.
• Degree or similar qualification/experience in communications or an associated field
• Proficient English speaker
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an eye for detail.
• Self-starter who is able to work independently.
• Proactive work and results-orientated ethic.
• Effective time management skills capable of prioritizing tasks, multi-tasking and working to deadlines.
• Basic web, stylesheet, html editing on WordPress or similar CMS setup with handling of plugins.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software including Publisher & Powerpoint. Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop , photo gallery and organisation, e.g. Flickr will be an advantage
• Basic knowledge of database, csv upload/download to and from Excel / SMS system / external data storage.
• Experience and setup of mass mailing tools, existing RC e-mail blasts
• Familiar with using multiple social media platforms, such as FB, Twitter, etc.
• Automation tools, such as Zapier, IFTTT
• Ability to commission or outsource mobile app or other tools for communications.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 28 Jul 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|