• To conduct regular site walks to identify possible health and safety hazards;
• To assist in monitoring and implementing preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance;
• To assist in monitoring all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standard and work safely;
• Respond to emergency incidents.
• To help to ensure that the school maintains a high standard of hygiene, safety and operability;
• To assist with event management and create signs and labels for operational use;
• To ensure adequate stock levels of supplies are held for general operations (e.g. cleaning and maintenance supplies);
• To help site staff (e.g. janitors, guard, lifeguard) to complete the administrative paperwork;
• To manage and file all documents and records relating to facilities management of the school (PO, works orders, quotations, certificates, license etc.);
• To monitor and keep updated records of school furniture, equipment and property;
• To act as the secondary contact for all matters relating to the school’s site and facilities and keep school staff informed of maintenance tasks;
• To support the facilities officer when required and act as back up in their absence;
• To carry out other administration services and ad-hoc assignments as required.
• To coordinate and manage external bookings and hiring of facilities (e.g. coordination of set-up, dismantle and post booking on-site inspections);
• To ensure all paperwork required for bookings is valid and in date also to ensure all the bookings do not clash;
• To prepare monthly booking schedule and liaise with relevant departments for any issues and keep school staff informed of hires /events.
• Certificate in Facilities Management is an advantage
• Experience in facilities management is an advantage
• Technical, mechanical or electrical background is an advantage
• Communication level English, able to read and speak Chinese
• Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills
• A good team player
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
15 days annual leave, medical & dental benefits (include eligible children), shorter working hours in students' holiday.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through this website or send application with CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or already possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.