Discovery College Website: http://www.discovery.edu.hk
|Discovery College is a part of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
Handyman / Maintenance Technician
Carry out routine maintenance, repairing, monitor and ensure all schools systems are operating as per the schools requirements and manufacturers specifications.
• To liaise with and supervise external contractors on builder’s and repair work arranged by the school and ESF office on site
• To carry out minor repairs and maintenance on all school systems, including minor joinery, E&M and builder’s works
• To be responsible for carrying out daily works orders
• To carry out routine checks and upkeep to all school systems e.g. E&M, VRV, electrical
• To assist to move furniture, equipment and heavy objects
• To help monitor the storage of tools, furniture and site equipment
• Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
Minimum typical education
• Form 5 or above
Minimum typical experience
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Good command of English (spoken and written). Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is helpful.
• Able to work independently as well as collaboratively contribute in a team
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 31 Aug 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 39691000 or email@example.com.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|