South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
- Ensure the environment is always safe.
- Observe the pool users at all times. Focus on weak swimmers or students with particular difficulties. Enforce the Pool rules concerning safety and hygiene.
- Clean the pool both inside and out. Keep all areas clean and tidy.
- Monitor and maintain water quality at all times. Preparation of chemicals.
- Maintenance of plant room and boiler.
- Maintain an accurate logbook.
- Perform general duties eg. Setting up volleyball posts, pumping up balls and occasionally going to the venues to pay for the use of facilities.
- Liaise with ESF Services regarding use of pool outside of school hours.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Manager.
- Pool Lifeguard Award Qualification and Certificate in First Aid
- Pool Management Certificate would be an advantage
- 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in water quality maintenance is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with students
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 31 Aug 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|