Renaissance College Website: http://www.renaissance.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
• To monitor and keep safe the pool users at all times. Enforce the Pool rules concerning safety and hygiene; communicate with the users about rules on no diving, running on pool deck, taking shoes off, no photos/video etc.
• To assist in monitoring, recording and maintaining high standards of water quality at all times, for example, by measuring pH, chlorine in the pool water multiple times every day, daily pump room checks & weekly backwashing of sand filters
• To keep the surrounding area clean and swept when the pool is in use and during breaks
• To ensure the equipment is always cleaned and put away neatly
• To assist the site team in moving furniture and minor repairs
• To follow the set up and school lesson guidelines outlined by the Aquatic Manager
• To assist in following up with contractor’s work carried out in the department area
• To perform other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
Working hours : 1200 to 2200 Wed to Sat, 1200 to 1600 Sun
• In possession of a current Pool Lifeguard Award qualification
• Experience in water quality maintenance using international standards
• Good command of English and Cantonese is required
• Knowledge or skills in handling minor repairs of equipment or facilities will be advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 15 days annual leave, Compassionate/ Examination leave, medical and dental Insurance.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 24 Aug 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|