ESF Educational Services Website: http://www.esf.org.hk
|ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL), a subsidiary to the English Schools Foundation, delivers a highly successful programme of after-school English and other language teaching and sports coaching for children across Hong Kong, and also operates five international kindergartens.|
Assistant Communication Manager/ Digital & Content Marketing Strategist
As part of the marketing and communication team, this role provides marketing production support to the Marketing Manager and plays an active role in the promotion of ESF Sports & Language in relation to day to day design/production of advertising and marketing materials. This role requires a high level of language proficiency and digital marketing skills.
• Good exposure in digital space in education industry – understands market, customer and business
• Copy writing and content management for digital asset like web, social media in both English and Cantonese
• Analyse digital & content performance, integrate best practices and A/B testing to improve engagement
• Analyse competitors' landscape and consumer insights to provide recommendations
• A strong working knowledge in Adobe Creative suite is essential
• Artwork creation for brochure, flyers, adverts, eDMs and website
• Ability to edit videos /create gif
• 5-day Work Week
• 21 days Annual Leave
• Comprehensive Medical & Dental Insurance Benefits
• Excellent On-the-Job Training Opportunities.
• Fun & Relaxed working environment
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Design, Communications and Languages or other related disciplines
• Experience in digital marketing agency would be an advantage
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, iMovie, CMS
• Solid knowledge in web tracking tools, Google Ads and analytics
• Good marketing sense, multi-tasking and good time management - strong organisation required
• Result-oriented, open mindset, proactive, flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and tight deadline
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for juniors positions
• Immediate availability is preferred
|Closing Date: 25 Aug 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Jenny Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|