Renaissance College Website: http://www.renaissance.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Educational Assistant - Learning Enhancement Team (Secondary)
The school is seeking a Full Time Educational Assistant in Learning Enhancement Team (Secondary) who will start working in August 2019.
Educational assistants are appointed to work with students with learning needs, either individually, in small groups or in the classrooms. The LET EAs work alongside Learning Enhancement Team and classroom teachers to promote a culture of inclusion.
- To work with individuals or groups of students under the direction of the teachers.
- To support the teachers by liaising and feeding back about student progress.
- To promote the inclusive aims, ethos and policies of the school at all times.
- To attend courses and training days whenever possible.
- To be able and comfortable working with MYP students across the curriculum.
- To assure appropriate confidentiality.
- A caring, committed and flexible approach to young people is essential.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of learning, social and emotional challenges.
- Familiarity with the IB MYP/DP.
- Organised and with initiative.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 31 Aug 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|