ESF Educational Services Website: http://www.esf.org.hk
|ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL), a subsidiary to the English Schools Foundation, delivers a highly successful programme of after-school English and other language teaching and sports coaching for children across Hong Kong, and also operates five international kindergartens.|
Basketball Coach, Part-time Hourly
The ESF Tigers Basketball Programme seeks to recruit enthusiastic, energetic, and dynamic coaches who have current, proven experience working with young children in an extra-curricular environment.
If you have a National Governing Body-approved qualification in coaching basketball and are able to demonstrate experience in planning, organising and delivering high quality progressive and fun basketball coaching sessions to children aged 5 years – 15 years as well as possessing an outgoing personality and an infectious passion for the game then we want to hear from you.
At ESF Tigers Basketball we value professionalism above all else and so will only consider candidates who are reliable and committed to being the best.
- Minimum Level 1 qualified basketball coach
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a basketball coach with children aged 5+
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must demonstrate experience of planning, organising and delivering high quality and appropriate coaching sessions for young children aged 5+
- Must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
- Able to use various IT programmes (Microsoft Office) and engage with social media
- Must be pleasant, friendly and approachable character
- Additional coaching qualifications in other sports would be useful
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Details can be found on the ESF Educational Services (ESL) website: www.esf.org.hk
|Closing Date: 31 Aug 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Paul Lawrence at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|