South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
- Clean and disinfect all designated classrooms, corridors, toilets, etc to the required standard
- Keep all designated areas clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with the set up and break down of venues for specific events such as meetings, fairs, concerts, etc
- Work as a team player during school holidays to clean to entire school buildings
- Following jobs on daily task assigned by the supervisor/line manager
- 2 years relevant experience is desirable
- Clean neat and well organised
- Self-motivated and team player
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
資歷： 2年經驗, 勤奮, 服從及具責任心, 具相關經驗優先
待遇： 年假15天, 醫療及牙科福利
求職者可致電22406765與湯小姐聯絡或傳真履歷到 2553 8811。
Interested candidates please fax CV to 2553 8811 with current and expected salary to Ms Hazel Tong.
|Closing Date: 31 Oct 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Hazel Tong at +852 22406765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|