South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
ICT Technician (Oct 19 – Feb 20)
JOB PURPOSE: To support all areas connected and relating to the use of ICT resources. Special emphasis is placed on supporting the use of ICT resources as an education tool.
- Update and amend the existing database.
- Maintain, support, repair, install, configure and manage ICT equipment and resources.
- Support accurate inventory control practices of ICT equipment and resources.
- Provide technical support and develop training resources for users with respect to the use of ICT.
- Support community members on ad hoc projects that require ICT resources for completion.
- Collaborate as a team member of the ICT Department in completing new system development and integration of ICT systems and applications.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by ICT Manager.
- Degree/Advanced Diploma holder in Computing/Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 1-year experience in programming and database is preferred, fresh graduate with great potential will also be considered.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with current operating systems, hardware and mainstream software.
- Knowledge in PHP and MySQL is an advantage.
- A team player who is able to train, communicate and present complicated tasks in a simple and clear language to other members of staff.
- A positive mentality, focused on problem solving and achieving the aims of the Team.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 20 Oct 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|