English Schools Foundation Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is a modern, well-managed educational organisation, committed to offering an international education to students drawn from over 70 countries. We are proud to be at the forefront of the educational hub in Hong Kong. We actively take advantage of the opportunities that Hong Kong offers as Asia’s world city and the principal gate-way to China.|
The curriculum, leading to the International Baccalaureate, is adapted to Hong Kong, and the Asia Pacific region. ESF’s 1,100 teachers are highly qualified bringing with them experience from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, the UK and many other international school systems. All schools offer a broad range of out-of-school activities in Hong Kong and overseas.
ESF has over 18,000 students. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. The great majority of our students study for the IB Diploma and gain entry to universities all over the world. ESF has a long-standing commitment to children with additional needs and is the principal provider for English-speaking children with special educational needs in Hong Kong. For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Accounting Officer – Finance System
• Support project team to implement finance system
• Assist in performing UAT and ongoing system enhancement
• Work with the team to perform trouble shooting and system support to all users.
• Organise end-user training in the use of the new system
• Support management in performing financial analysis and budget control
• Handle miscellaneous ad-hoc assignments.
• Degree holder in accounting / finance or related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years work experience in accounting / auditing
• Hands-on experience in system implementation / changeover is preferable
• Familiar with EPICOR system is a definite advantage
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY PREFERRED
Candidates who meet the above requirements should email firstname.lastname@example.org with full C.V., date of availability, current and expected salary. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 27 Oct 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Ken Tong at email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|