South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
Community Development Officer
JOB PURPOSE: Marketing and Public Relations of the school including fund raising, press relations, publication production, advertising, e-communication with parents and alumni association.
- Maintain and develop the school web site.
- Oversee the alumni relationship including alumni web site, database and events.
- Produce school publications including newsletters, year book, art catalogues and etc.
- Organise fund raising events including working with PTA in joint events.
- Oversee the sponsorship programme.
- Enhance press relations and press coverage including production of press release.
- Oversee branding materials and display including foyer display, banners, posters, souvenirs, business cards and stationeries.
- Maintain archives of publications and photographs.
- Review and administer whole school communications.
- Prepare and send weekly eBulletin to all parents.
- Chair and lead the School Year Book Club; and hold weekly Year Book Club meeting.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Managers.
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing
- 3 years of solid PR or marketing experience
- Bilingual in Chinese and English, fluency in both written and verbal English is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Google Apps), Graphic and website design software
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong collaboration, organization skills in working effectively with internal and external parties
- Inter-personal skill
- Effective and confident communication with teachers, parents and students
- High initiative, a positive and engaging personality
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 24 Nov 2019|
|For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|