Glenealy School Website: http://www.glenealy.edu.hk
|Our primary school, situated in Mid-Levels on Hong Kong Island, is one where children are empowered to flourish, learn and make a positive difference in the world. As part of the English Schools Foundation, the school, which was established in 1959, provides an exciting educational experience for our whole community.|
Glenealy School has a long and proud history of excellence, innovation and child-centred education. Our young, happy, and internationally-minded learners are inclusive, motivated to be the best they can be, and are excited about how they can make a positive difference in the world.
Educational Assistant, Individual Needs
Glenealy School has a vacancy for a full time Educational Assistants in the Individual Needs Department.
This post is term-time only. The closing date for application is Sunday 5th January, 2020. Shortlisting will take place on Monday 6th January.
The successful person will be able to demonstrate the following professional abilities:
• to show initiative
• to work independently and as a member of a team
• to support students in their learning, acting as a coach
• to communicate using a high level of verbal and written English
• to prepare materials for planned programmes as required
• to monitor student responses to learning tasks through a range of assessment activities, providing feedback to teachers
• to support teachers by: preparing, presenting and displaying student’s work; photocopying and fulfilling other tasks to support the learning programme and administrative duties such as filing, record keeping, managing class lists etc.
• to provide support at off campus activities such as educational visits, excursions and camps
Approximately 80% of the time in these roles will be spent working with students.
Applications should be made via the ESF online recruitment programme: https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Applicants should be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Previous experience as a general or individual needs EA within an international school setting, or other relevant school-based experience is desirable .
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 05 Jan 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Pamela Stanley at +852 25221919 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|