Glenealy School Website: http://www.glenealy.edu.hk
|Our primary school, situated in Mid-Levels on Hong Kong Island, is one where children are empowered to flourish, learn and make a positive difference in the world. As part of the English Schools Foundation, the school, which was established in 1959, provides an exciting educational experience for our whole community.|
Glenealy School has a long and proud history of excellence, innovation and child-centred education. Our young, happy, and internationally-minded learners are inclusive, motivated to be the best they can be, and are excited about how they can make a positive difference in the world.
Cleaner / Workman
The Cleaner / Workman’s, primary responsibility is to ensure the building and grounds of the school are maintained securely and in a safe and clean condition.
• Unlock all doors in the morning and lock up in the evening on a daily basis.
• General cleaning of designated areas.
• Assist with moving school furniture, equipment and supplies as directed.
• Monitor storage of tools, furniture and site equipment on the premises
• Assist with venue setup for major events eg. School Assemblies, Parents Evenings, Concerts, School Performances, School Fair, etc.
• Liaise with ESF contractors on builder’s and repair work arranged by the school.
• Liaise with external cleaners and/or security staff.
• Assist with issues related to outside hiring of the school’s facilities.
Standard working hours are 7:15am to 4:15pm (Monday to Friday), but there may be occasional days when staff are required to help out with special school events which take place outside these hours.
Minimum typical education Form 5 or above.
Minimum typical experience 3-5 years relevant experience.
• Basic cleaning/maintenance skills
• Self motivation
• Basic time management skills in completing the daily tasks at various work areas
• Attentive to detail
• Planning & organisational Skills
Benefits include 15 days annual leave, medical/dental cover and inclusion in the MPF scheme.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 24 Jan 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Pamela Stanley at +852 25221919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|