South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
- Support Science teachers and Laboratory Technicians in maintaining the smooth running of the laboratories; including moving bulky instruments and equipment.
- Keep laboratories and classrooms clean and tidy at all times; including bench cleaning, floor mopping during daily operations, etc.
- Help set out equipment as per instructions from technicians and teachers.
- Make, maintain and repair simple instruments and equipment using simple tools.
- Source different varieties of resources from stores and go shopping outside working hours.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
- Work as part of the science team.
- Completed Form 5 education or above and knowledge of Science is a MUST
- 2 years of relevant working experience would be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel & Word
- Self-motivated and team player
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk.
Applicants must possess a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Want to know more about us?
Visit our website on www.sis.edu.hk
Contact Brondy Poon by firstname.lastname@example.org
|Closing Date: 23 Jan 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|