Renaissance College Website: https://www.rchk.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Educational Assistant - PE
RCHK is seeking to appoint a Full Time Educational Assistant - PE. This position will start in August 2020.
• Maintain and manage physical education and sports equipment to support the work of the department
• Assist students to undertake set activities as appropriate
• Assist in classroom related activities (esp. with the younger year levels)
• Support students consistently whilst recognizing and responding to their individual needs
• Establish productive working relationships with students, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
• Assist in the disposal of damaged equipment in accordance with ESF capital asset guidelines
• Respond to questions about process and procedures
• Perform a variety of administration tasks
• Responsible for College Wide PE Equipment-Tidy up, Repair / keep in good condition, Logistics, Set up / set down, Purchase, Equipment Loan, Uniform Loan.
• Manage the inventory of PE Equipment, Purchase Record, Outside Facilities
• Provide help in PE Events, e.g.: organizing, attending meetings
• Assist in Coaching
• Manage the Bulletin Board
• Keep the Fitness Room tidy and maintenance record
• Assist in Friday Afternoon Primary sport Program Equipment management
• Minimum of two years' experience of working in a school
• Experience in exercise training would be an asset
• Experience of working within a PE department, or similar role outside school e.g. Sports Coach would be an asset
• Full working knowledge of school policies relating to health and safety, behavior, attendance, equal opportunities and child protection
• Ability to develop a good rapport with students and at the same time maintain as professional relationship as a supervising adult
• Ability to use ICT effectively to support learning
• Good working knowledge of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good standard of spoken and written English, and Cantonese would be an advantage
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 25 Apr 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|