King George V School Website: http://www.kgv.edu.hk
|‘Be your own remarkable…’|
King George V School is an inclusive Y7-Y13 Secondary School in Homantin, Kowloon with 1800 students from many different nationalities. The school is part of the English Schools Foundation. As a school we offer MYP for years 7-9, I/GCSE for years 10-11 and IBDP and BTEC for Y12-13. Our school vision is to create a ‘school for one’. A place where each and every person engages in remarkable learning to achieve at high levels and be the best they can be. As an agile school, we collaborate and innovate to make a difference in the communities we serve and lead.
Mail and Document Handling
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and parcels in a timely manner
• Prepare and deliver outgoing mail to post office daily
• Maintain the postage franking machine
• Distribute the internal document transfer
• Receive incoming faxes and redirect them to the right person
• Provide clerical support; includes filing, scanning, binding, laminating, photocopying and shredding documents
• Monitor level of paper, stationary supplies, office supplies and handle shortages
• Provide urgent procurement
• Keep storage rooms tidy
• Perform outdoor work-related errands, includes going to the Post Office and bank, Immigration Department etc.
• Perform outdoor pick-up and delivery when required
Being part of the Finance Team
• Assist the Finance Team for banking, distribution of petty cash and cash counting
• Update payee name in a school system
• Sort and check the vendor registration document and service provide agreement
• Complete ad hoc duties as required
• Form 3 graduate or above
• Able to handle basic communication in English
• Able to speak Cantonese and read Chinese
• A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Basic knowledge of MS Office and Google
• Independent and confident to take the initiative to support the School
• Willing to multi-task, prioritise and display robust time management skills
• Looking for a stable work environment
• Able to stand for the hot weather when engaging in outdoor work during Summer
15 days annual leave, medical & dental benefits (include eligible children), shorter working hours in students' holiday.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through this website or send application with CV to email@example.com
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 05 Jul 2020|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|